Pop up shower tents are the ultimate camp shower solutions. They are a natural alternative and a cost-effective way to give you the privacy you need when you are out camping, in the backwoods, or hiking in faraway places. How to set up or how to fold up a pop up shower tent? Check below!
How to Open Pop up Shower Tents?
Using a pop-up shower tent is quite simple.
- All you need is take it out of the package, release the Velcro and pap your canvas is ready.
- The next step is securing it to the ground for use.
- While at it, you might want to make sure the surface is flat for a better outdoor tent showering experience.
- And to avoid blown away by strong winds, try and get something like ropes to hold it.
How to Fold up a Pop up Shower Tent?
When it comes to how to fold a pop up shower tent, the trick is putting it together, starting with the top.
There are many techniques for folding pop up shower tent, but the simplest and the easiest is to start the folding from the top and working your way to the bottom while the tent lay flat on the floor. Next, push it to the inside until it forms two circles overlapping a bigger circle.
It might sound not very easy, but it’s straightforward.
- Lay the shower tent flat on the ground.
- Lift the top end and fold it toward the inside.
- Push it until it pops to a circular flat design.
- At this point, you’ll have formed two circles with the tent lining.
Advantages of Using Pop-Up Shower Tents
Easy to Set up
One of the general advantages of the pop-up option of shower tents is that they are easy to set up. Not only so, but they are also easily foldable once you are done using them. Well, these are not the only advantages of these impressive products.
Equips with Many Features
They are equipped with many useful features such as zippered doors, removable floors, clotheslines or towel racks, shower head holders, and carrying bags.
Each of these has a role to play to give you the ultimate user experience. These shower tents work as effectively as the traditional shower shelters availed in today’s market.
Is a Pop-up Shower Tent Ideal for You?
It all depends on you and your specific needs on a camping trip. You can check the wide variety of pop up shower tents available in the market, and then assess whether you are ready to put up with some of the cons that the different designs may feature and make use of their advantages.
For instance, if you need one of these tents for a camp toilet or a dry changing area, the open-top feature may pose a problem. However, it can be solved by stringing up a tarp over the top to offer protection against rains.
Some users will most likely prefer this open-top design. Most of the shower tents are not well equipped to support a full solar shower bag, particularly a big one. The open-top design now comes in handy as it allows you to hang the shower bag on a separate hook or from a nearby tree to ensure stability and enable easy access of water in your tent.
Additionally, this open-top design favors very tall people. The sizing of most shower tents may not be able to accommodate them with extra headroom comfortably.
A pop-up shower tent is unequivocally the ideal solution for anyone who wants an easy to use shower enclosure. They take the hassle out of working with poles, as in the setup of a sleeping tent.
Once you pull them out of their carry bag, they pop up in a matter of seconds. These products are an excellent way to quickly set up your campsite and spend the rest of the time having fun, especially if it was just a short weekend camping adventure.
What Is the Best Pop up Shower Tent?
- UPF 50+ & Water Repellent: The silver coated tent surface reflects sunlight to block up to 98% of the harmful UV rays, protecting the user from the unexpected burning sun. Made of water-repellent polyester with taped seams to keep the inner shelter dry.
- Spacious Space & Portability: The tent is 47.2" L x 47.2" W x 74.8" H when open, providing a spacious interior shelter that comfortably fits 1 person. Weighing just 4.8 lbs, it can be folded into a compact size of 23.2" L x 23.2"W x 1.4" H. Ultra-lightweight construction allows for easy transportation with included carrying bag.
- Upgraded Version: Compared to an ordinary shower tent, this one is specially designed with an additional rain fly attached on the top to prevent the light rain; 1 removable bottom mat to keep you clean; and 2 zipper windows to deliver great ventilation.
- Pop Up Design & Multi-use: Easily pops up and folds down in seconds, no assembly required. WolfWise privacy tent offers a private space for potty use, camping showers and more. It is also ideal for road trips, outdoor shooting, kids’ playing, kids’ dancing competition, clothes vending stands, etc.
- Stability: Constructed of galvanized steel for long-lasting performance, it can stand on its own, and is not easy to break and corrode. 4 stakes are equipped to ensure stability on windy days. 1 side bag and 1 clothesline meet your daily needs in the wild.